This training supports the role(s) of: Finance Officer
The Grantwell LLC provides non-profit social service groups (including faith-based, community-based, and grassroot groups) with quality and affordable grant support, grant writing, and technical assistance.
Working with experts in a variety of professions, the Grantwell brings the highest quality and expertise to grant proposals, grant support services, and grant training.
Please contact us for more information and for service pricing.
Grant Support Services
- Grant Readiness Assessments: Not sure if your organization is ready to pursue grants or unsure what areas may make your organization uncompetitive when applying for grant funding? The Grantwell can provide your organization with a grant readiness assessment and present the results of this assessment (along with our recommendations) to your board or leadership council. This is a great place to start for organizations unsure of where to begin the grant process.
- Funding Searches: The Grantwell can provide your organization with a comprehensive list of foundation and federal grant opportunities that we believe are good matches with your organization's goals, priorities, and programs.
- Free Grant Opportunity and Fundraising Resources Updates: The Grantwell provides a free monthly newsletter,free blog, and real time updates on Facebook and Twitter that outline new grant opportunities, new resources, new training opportunities, and news about the non-profit fundraising world. We also have a newsletter specifically designed for Fire, Police, and EMS agencies. As a matter of privacy and principle, The Grantwell does not share our email, follower, or friend lists with anyone or any other entity. If you are interested in advertising in our general company or EMS newsletter, please contact Christina Ryder at Christina@thegrantwell.com.
- iCoalesce Grant Management and Project Collaboration Software: In partnership with Liquidus Tech, LLC, we are pleased to offer an enhanced grant/project collaboration and management software suite named ICoalesce. Please contact us for more information on the software or to set up a free demonstration of this software.
Grant Training Services
- Free and Low-Cost Industry Webinars and Podcasts: for education, non-profit, faith-based, fire and police department, and health related organizations on grant opportunities, fundraising education, and grant policies. See the 'Grant School' tab for more information on upcoming free and low-cost webinars and podcasts.
- In-Person Grant Writing Workshops: University Credit Available! In November 2011, The Grantwell will offer a Grant Writing Workshop at Missouri State University in Springfield, MO. More details about this training and other parts of the country where we will be holding in-person grant writing trainings can be found under the 'Grant School'tab.
- Grant Writing Workshop Videos Available for Download: COMING SOON!
Grant Writing Services
- Individual Grant Writing Coaching/Editing: We can customize a grant writing strategy or suggest training opportunities beginning at the fundamentals or more advanced grant writing and grant search techniques. Whatever your skill level we can provide new ideas to advance your efforts. We also can provide our feedback and edit grant proposals you are currently working on!
- Grant Proposal Writing: Whether you would like assistance with one proposal or twenty, The Grantwell can assist in or fully construct grant proposals on behalf of your organization. Typically we provide package rates for those looking to write 5 grants, 10 grants, or 20 grants.
- The 'Inside Track' Basic and Platinum Programs: We are pleased to announce the ability for The Grantwell to offer longer-term grant writing services to organizations and entities. This package allows for us to manage all grant requests within a given year, manage or establish relationships with foundations, and manage report documentation on behalf of your organization. It's like having your own grant writing department!
- The 'Inside Track City' Program: This service package is exactly like the 'Inside Track' service package described above but specifically for cities, towns, and other municipalities. The package includes grant writing for parks and recreation, education, gang prevention, and other services typically provided by local governments.
- The 'Momentum' Program: The Grantwell has partnered with an independent research firm to provide comprehensive organization developmental assessments. Once these assessments are conducted the Grantwell will assist your organization in applying for foundation or federal funding to address capacity, service, or program needs as determined by this assessment.
Please note that due to various ethical and legal guidelines, we do not accept payments for services from the funds received from a grant that we assisted in writing, rather (as this is a business and service), the fee must be paid up-front or based upon a payment structure agreed upon by both parties.