Christian Emergency Network’s Operations Officer Training is designed for leaders in the Operations Role of a ReadyChurch, ReadyCity, or ReadyMinistry who want to understand their unique role, service and responsibilities to insure the mission and vision is accomplished. The training also explains how each Operations responsibility integrates into the overall leadership structure of the local, state and national CEN Readiness Project. Upon completion of this training, the participant will be prepared to engage in Operational emergency readiness and response activities within their churches, ministries and their community.
The course is recommended for those who are:
- Prayerfully considering the Operations role in their church, city or ministry
- Seeking a better understanding of the skills needed for the role of Operations
- Fulfilling the requirements for Operations within the ReadyChurch or ReadyCity programs
The training is available in on-site, webinar, or online pre-recorded training formats. The initial 60-minute training, with the exception of on-site training, is included in the cost of the ReadyChurch and ReadyCity download. For on-site training contact Mike Marshall at: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further details.
Topics Covered Include:
- Operations Role
- Understanding the CEN Infrastructure
- Modern Technical Applications
- Using the Team Model
- Password Creation for Optimal Safety
- Tools available to Operations
- National Emergency Team Support