Christian Emergency Network’s Basic Finance Officer Training is designed for leaders with the gifts and graces of a finance officer of a ReadyChurch, ReadyCity, or ReadyMinistry who want to understand their unique role, service and responsibilities to insure the mission and vision is accomplished. The training also explains how each Finance Officer responsibility integrates into the overall leadership structure of the local, state and national CEN Readiness Project. Upon completion of this training, the Finance Officer will be prepared to engage in Financial emergency readiness and response activities within their churches, ministries and their community.
The course is recommended for those who are:
- Prayerfully considering the Finance Officer role in their church, city or ministry
- Seeking a better understanding of the skills needed for the role of a Finance Officer
- Fulfilling the requirements for Finance Officer within the ReadyChurch or ReadyCity programs
The training is available in on-site, webinar, or online pre-recorded training formats. The initial 60-minute training, with the exception of on-site training, is included in the cost of the ReadyChurch and ReadyCity download. For on-site training contact Mike Marshall, CEN’s National Operations Officer, at: email@example.com to discuss further details.
Topics Covered Include:
- Finance Officer Role
- Transformational Giving Principles
- The CEN Finance Officer Response Process
- Financial Integrity
- CEN Financial Protocols